Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Time

There is always "the first time" for everything.
First Love
First Kiss
First Night
First Date
First Time beeing in one particular place
First Coming...
etc...

Yesterday was my first day of "the new me" if I could say like that. Yesterday I decided to start using scarf as my hijab to cover my head. Yeah... I intended to do this since long time ago, especially this intention has come to my mind so many times intensely since january or February this year until I told my mom that I really wanna use scarf. Before, such intention was only a wish without knowing exactly when will I make it. But on January or February, I could decide actually.
A little bit nervous but only a bit since I need to be ready if many people start questioning why the reason behind I decided to use it.
Ok first time, I just met two people over here, yes in AbuDhabi...one of them asking
"Mbak...hmmm loh?!?! u are using this here? always use this anytime u came here?"
"nope..." meanwhile gave him smile...
"its for permanent and next future mbak?!?!?"
"yes...inshallah...plz help me to pray.."
"Subhanallah....good mbak"...
and then thats it no more comment from him just smile.

The second person I need to meet was my other fella...Like I guess with his "ember bocor" nya, he just laughed at me directly as he noticed that i was the one who is using red scarf at that nite in lounge area.
"Ada ilham apa lo jadi berubah kek begini oneng!!!!?!?!?!?!"
"Iih lo...makanya diapdet gosipnya, gw dah lama emang pengen begini..."
"Oh jadi ini gosip yang lo mo sampein ke gw gak jadi2..."
"kagak bukan lah maneh..."

Anyway this guy could not stop laughing at me looking at my new appeaance. in time of oour dinner, after dinner, in his smoking time, after his smoking time, he kept on laughing huhuhuhu (*cobaan....), ok lah thats all for today...lets see tonite I have an appointment with one of my long lost friend, a french guy from the same blue coverall to have a dinner, lets see wheather he recognize or not, and as first time I told him that I am using scarf now, may be he will not recognize me any longer...
the first thing he asked was "are u getting married, so u decide to use scarf?!?!", ok i repled only with simple answer, but by the end of our conversation he was still curous and questioning "why i started using it?!?! any other specific reason..."...hehehe i just asked him back like the retoric question about this but i will explain to him once we met...

Anyway dear my almighty Allah...please make it as a good start point for me :)
keep istiqomah :D

0 comments: