Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hectic Friday Nite

Yuhuuuuu friday nite...most of the people enjoy having this nite but not me...why!?!? Since i sat on my "hot seat" and start my shift at 07:00 PM, MOC windows keep blinking one by one , from one rig to other rig... I wanna scream...its like a time bomb!

First message coming from PHE-Ensco67...they could not get their neutron porosity data...In the meantime I was still struggling to troubleshoot this problem, the phone ringing from TEPI-Yani "Mbak...our 3 consecutive surveys were bad. H and Dip out of FAC, the deviation was very big...we have recycled but still the same"...OK I moved to Yani, to try to troubleshoot Yani Case...In the meantime I was struggling with Yani case, another MOC blinking, and now from HESS-NAGA2...they got problem with interact! ok for this, I can make it as the least priority to solve,,,,then message coming from COPI-Essar WildCat and then the last from Pertamina-KBR....huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( that nite was so tiringggg.....I could not think and concentrate very well.....typing about RigA problem to rig B, discussing rig B problem to Rig C...T-T
Feel my brain has been degraded dunno since when?!?...since long time ago may be hihihihi :P

But finally the problem solved one by one...actually they were not really solved totally but anyway..they were gone one by one! and the bosses stopped calling and sending sms...

My hands are only two...and my brain is only one (which is only in so so "degree")...
But Alhamdulillah finally...the problem passed! Need to enjoy every single second I have been through in order to be grateful for what He has given to me through this work. Be grateful and thankful all the time...

Happy friday nite everyone :)

#SA

1 comments:

aprilmopgal said...

ah ah...kok bisa nemu blog ini...dan kenapa kamu bercerita masalah rumah tangga kita ke publik...wkwkwkw...jadi tau deh semua orang kalo O*E yang paling top markotop aja so so degree, apalagi yang serabutan kek gw...wkwkwkww