Friday, January 27, 2012

Bismillah...

Bismillah...

Decision has been made, at least I have conveyed the information about my wish to get cross in my career path. Basically I still dunno whether it is going to be the best choice or not, but actually I have told my manager about my wish to cross to DE (Drilling Engineer). Yup, crossing to that position meaning that I should go back to the field for temporary (hohohoho been long time not going to the rig). Sometimes I am still questioning myself whether I will survive in that position or not cause to be honest, I know nothing about such position, ok I know a lil bit only a lil bit. I realize completely about going back to the rig is a must, and I am ready for it at least for six months more or less in this year.

Yesterday in my SLP3 review, I asked if possible I wanna start it as soon as possible by expecting to be able to start getting DD (Directional Drilling) exposure and follow such path in Q2. My manager answered that it is possible as long as she can find my replacement... I wish to get trained in learning center by this year as well..hopefully..

Bismillah...hopefully it is going to be the best decision...Welcome to the new adaptation again hey 2012...if it really come true...Ya Allah...please guide me, please give me the easiness if it's really the best and the most suit for me from Your perspective, otherwise just lead me into the best direction as per Yours...amiiiiinnnnn :)

#SA

0 comments: